To Come to St.Barths
Closest international Airport Juliana - St Maarten, code SXM
Connection to St Barth
By Air: 10 minutes flight with either
- Winair ( www.fly-winair.com),
- Air Caraibes (www.aircaraibes.com)
- St Barth Commuter (www.stbarthcommuter.com)
By boat: 1 hour to 1.5 hour either with
- Le voyager (www.voy12.com) - 30 minutes from Saint Martin Oyster Pond / 1 hour from Saint Martin Marigot. Schedule and rates
- Great Bay express (www.sbhferry.com) - 45 minutes from Bobby's Marina in Philipsburg, Sint Maarten dutch side.
Charter flights and regular flights from Puerto Rico and Antigua
A new route connects the Caribbean island with Antigua, allowing UK passengers to reach StBarts with just one stopover, rather than the previous two.
Travellers flying from London to Antigua with Virgin Atlantic or British Airways can now connect to the direct 35 minutes St Barth Commuter service or with Tradewind Aviation.
- St Barth Commuter (sheduled flights and executive charter flights to Antigua and Puerto Rico)
- Tradewind Aviation (sheduled flights and executive charter flights to Antigua, Puerto Rico, St Croix and St Thomas)
Local Travel Agent
St Barth Evasion
Tel.: +590 (0) 590 27 77 43